Mont Calm Residential provides its residents with a lovely environment, staffed by people who genuinely care about maintaining a pleasant and supportive atmosphere.
Or rooms are spacious and clean, our facilities are top-notch, and the service we offer is outstanding. We are well-known locally for our residents being happy and content, with a general feeling of safety and security being prevalent at all times.
We are well set up to accept residents with Alzheimer's, as well as dementia. Our experienced staff are trained to high standards in these areas, and the onus is on working to maintain the independence and dignity of all who stay with us,
• We are close to public transport
• Nearby local shops
• We have minibuses to provide trips out for our residents
• Good wheelchair access
• Phone and television points in all rooms
• Spacious garden in which to walk or relax
• Pets may be brought by arrangement
• Hairdressing, chiropody and other services on a regular basis
Speak with our staff here at Mont Calm Residential:
We regularly provide optional day trips for our residents, whether to the nearby shops, or to the surrounding areas where one can sit or walk at one's leisure.